Friday, September 5, 2008

Husband Tag!

1. What is his name? Thomas Wallace Stucki
2. Who eats more? Depends, at one sitting probably him but cumulatively in a day definitely me!
3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did, on the beach at Rocky Point and I said ahh Cool.-eek
4. Who is taller? Thomas
5. Who is smarter? Uhh me!! Just kidding Thomas is so smart!
6. Who is more sensitive? It depends, I am on a day to day basis but he has his moments
7. Who does the laundry? I do, he is suppose to fold but usually I do
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
9. Who pays the bills? He does
10. Who cooks more? I do
11. Who is more stubborn? OH me, I like to get my way!
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me
13. Who has more siblings? The same
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? It depends on the day
15. What do you like to do together? Everything I hate being away from him.
16. Who eats more sweets? He does-he loves ice cream & oreos
17. Guilty Pleasures? We are addicted to TV these days!
18. How did you meet? At his work, he drew my blood we spoke a little Spanish then I got a ring...ha ha
19. Who asked whom out first? I invited him to the Easter Pageant w/some friends & then to the movies but he still thinks he asked me out!
20. Who kissed who first? We kissed each other
21. Who proposed? Thomas
22. His best features and qualities? He has such a good heart, he is soo cute, and he loves his family!
23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Rochelle, Abby, & Jess

1 comment:

Westbrooks said...

hey Sophia how are ya? I want to come see your lil girl soon! I just never know when your home or if you are back working? Call me when you get this my number is 4356696285