Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blessing & a name!

Last Sunday we had the opportunity to Bless Charly, what a great experience. I love that my Husband can do that, as a convert to the Church this is something I was excited for, knowing that one day after marrying a worthy man in the Temple I could have a baby & they could have a baby blessing. I know that in the future Thomas can give our children father's blessing, how amazing! This was such a special day for us!

Our friends & family were present, Thomas,Lund, Michael, Ronnie, Bishop Nelson, and Brother Angle stood in the circle & gave Charly a blessing! I love it! I am so blest to be a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The lives of our children & the future children of Alex will be so blest. How exciting!
As a side note I made Charly's dress it was difficult I have never made clothes but I wanted to try I made the small due to the weight which said 8-10 lbs, the dress was a little to big., but it looked ok!

No comments: