Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween.........Quack quack

So this halloween we dressed Charly as a duck, it was soo cute but just a little too warm for an Arizona Baby. She didn't cry but I had to open it up on the side a few times. Alex came up with the idea to be a cereal box, I thought that was clever, and we discussed his options for what kind of cereal.....he decided that on the show "Rob & Big" they made a cereal box cover to be on the good friends cereal they were turned down so they made their own. And so we printed a picture of there cover and here's is Good Buddies......................................Thomas, Alex, and I carved pumpkins this year, and set them out in front of Kathy & Lund's house(thomas's parents house). We went over and had pizza and just hung out, helped hand out candy. Later that evening Rochelle, Michael, & Paityn came over and she was so cute a little cat!



3 comments:

JeSs said...

SO CUTE! I am so glad we saw you guys! You are the best! We will have to get together soon!

The Cluffs said...

Hey Sophia! How are you!!! I am so glad you found my blog. Your little girl is so cute. You look like you are doing so good! Keep in touch!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sophia! This is so random, but my name is Shelley. I am an old friend of Thomas'. Totally stumbled upon your blog, and just had to say congratulations on the birth your little girl. She is beautiful, and you seem like an incredible wife and mother. Say hi to Thomas for me!