Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Charly walking??

I am going to try and catch up on all the things I have not posted all are started but none posted. I am staying home now with Charly, and its so great! She is growing so much.

Last week she started clapping, which we had never done it with her so I decided that she should be doing it, and she took right to it. The exciting part is that she can stand on her own, and last week she accidentally took a few step. She got excited and kinda ran about 3 steps!! This weekend I was hold on to her hands and then leat her go she stood there and then took a step and started to fall but regained her balance. She stood for a few more seconds, then fell! She will be running around anytime now exciting, but so scary she is already into everything!

4 comments:

jamie said...

how exciting, i thought she would be walking long ago.. get ready for your world to be flipped upside down again, get locks on your cabinets :)

Shanna said...

I am happy to see how much you are enjoying being home with Charly!

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey.... I entered you anyways, and I can just make something in her size if you win! Thanks for looking and TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Otteson's said...

She is getting soooo big!! So my kids keep asking if we can name our baby Charly. They love her soo much:) Hope all is well