Thursday, October 31, 2013

First annual stucki Halloween party?

I Question mark because we hope we do this every year but who knows! This year we decided to have a Halloween party in our new city! We have made some friends and continue meeting really neat people that we want to be our friends, even if they don't!! 
One thing I worry about happening is being cliquish, I have felt left out before (now I realize this was my fault but it was a difficult lesson) and my desire is to have everyone feel included, I did learn that is very hard when you have a party at your house, that's a lot of people, but we tried. We invites some people from church and some people that are friends for other groups. We had a great turn out, we visited and chatted. We dressed up as Kellyu and Slater from Saved By The Bell, so this brought up a lot of discussion and trivia via Garin Austin(thank you), and we realized we are old some of our guests didn't know saved by the bell, but it was fun! We played a little catch phrase men vs women very fun! 
A very fun part about it is having our husbands, the women have girly gourmet and book club, etc and so our husbands often don't get to socialize and it seems like they enjoyed it! Here are some pictures 


I am missing one picture of Stephanie & I but I will update it when I get it! It was a lot of fun hopefully we can do it again next year!

No comments: