Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Nixon Lund

Nixon is three and a half, and really wants to be 15. He is a sweet boy most of the time, he loves to cuddle with me, and is very nice to Easton. He is very gentle with kids younger than him but boys older than him, that's a different story, it isn't that he is mean but we wants them to wrestle him, and often they have no desire to wrestle him. He also gets very mad, he doesn't express himself very well so he lets it build up and then gets really upset, I have no idea were he gets that from (me, its me), but most the time he is great.
He started pre-school this year at a co-op preschool that is held in different homes. He loves it, if we have a field trip, he gets upset because he wants to go to school. He loves super heroes, anything batman, superman, spider man, and sometimes the hulk, I think he can relate to him! Hahaha
He is very observant, he doesn't know kids names but he always recognizes other kids he knows from play group, meet up group, church, or pre school. And they are all his friends! He loves nursery, a teacher from nursery told me the other day that is so sweet, he will be playing by himself and a bunch of kids will start taking things away and he just sits there and lets them take it. A few weeks ago on the way from church he said a girl in a blue dress with polka dots punched me. So I worriedly asked what did you do, he replied nothing! Relief....Charly wanted more details, "What color were the dots, lots of colors?" NO! Charly they were white!
Nixon loves Charly and always wants to protect her and I love it, but he is even protective over her with me! He never wants her to be left out, if she is at school and he gets something he wants her to have it to. If he gets checks out a book or video at the library he wants to get her some too. I think its funny if a Barbie commercial comes on or something girly he always says charly wants that for her birthday or Christmas. He is very thoughtful, and although Charly can be she isn't as thoughtful as often!

No comments: